If you want to grow your business, you need to get better at recruiting and retention.
Here are the Top Twelve Jobs for Growth between 2004 and 2014 on the Labor Departments list:
- Retail Sales - need 736,000 or 17.3% growth
- Registered nurses - need 703,000 or 29.4% growth
- College teachers - need 524,000 or 32.2% growth
- Customer Service Representives - need 471,000 or 22.8% growth
- Janitors - need 440,000 or 18.5% growth
- Waiters and Waitresses - need 376,000 or 16.7% growth
- Food Service Workers - need 367,000 or 17.1% growth
- Home Health Aides - need 350,000 or 56% growth
- Nursing aides, orderlies, attendants - need 325,000 or 22.3% growth
- General and operations managers - need 308,000 or 17% growth
- Personal and Home Care Aides - need 287,000 or 41% growth
- Grade school teachers - need 265,000 or 41% growth
As you can see, the two fastest growing occupation by % are Home Health Aides at 56% and Personal and Home care aides at 41%.