While at NAHC, I made a point to catch a number of the general sessions and breakout sessions that I thought would be most interesting to readers of Home Health Care Today and the Home Health Care Leadership Minute.
Here are some of the presentations that we'll be covering.
- The opening general session with NAHC staff giving a Washington Update
- Senator Amy Klobucher (D-MN) on health care reform
- Former Senator and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daeschle
- Val Halamandaris on the State of The Union in Home Care & Hospice
- Hospice Marketing with Richard Chesney and Stan Massey