This group is limited to leaders who are currently employed by a home health agency, hospice, or private duty home care company. We want this to be an active discussion, so there are no vendors, recruiters, or non-home care folks who clutter up the discussion with self-promotion or job ads.
As a result, we are getting into some very interesting in-depth discussions that you will find interesting.
Here are the current hot topics:
- Do you and your mid-life siblings have communication problems?
- Wondering of anyone who owns a for-profit home care company has considered starting a non-profit to serve those who are in the gap?
- Do you have a set minimum number of hours for private duty?
- I am amazed at the misconceptions around home care. I talk with doctors every day who don't know much about home care.
- How do personal care agencies handle non-compete issues with clients and caregivers?
- Does anyone do live-in care. If so, how do you bill clients and pay your caregivers?
- What scheduling / management software are you using?
- Press release from the DOJ on marketing bonuses for Medicare Agencies.
We look forward to seeing you there.